Welcome to First Tiny Steps - Daycare Astoria, NY
Looking For Day Care In Astoria NY With A Loving, Nurturing Staff?
First Tiny Steps day care in Astoria believes that children are precious gifts. We believe that children when given a safe, healthy environment; love and positive reinforcement will grow and develop in to happy productive adults one day…. Sometimes children are messy and sometimes they are very energetic and have a tough time sitting still. After all, they are just children…. At First Tiny Step day care we pride ourselves in patiently nurturing all children and encouraging them to bloom and grow in their own special way and develop their own unique personalities.
First Tiny Steps provides day care services in Astoria for 6 weeks old- 4 years old children.
An Astoria Day Care with Room For Outdoor Activities
Many parents are looking for day care services in Astoria, where their children have room to play outside and enjoy the sunshine. On days where the weather permits we program outdoor playtime into our schedule. We believe that the best way to help children develop healthy lifestyle habits is to make the activity fun and enjoyable. We have a spacious yet enclosed back yard where children play outdoors and engaged in supervised physical activities.
An Astoria Day Care Doing Everything To Keep Your Child Safe
First Tiny Steps Day Care In Astoria NY Goes The Extra Mile For Safety:
- Our day care is located on the first floor… where our precious little ones do not have to navigate large staircases.
- We have separate rooms for eating and playing
- We have rubber mats on hardwood floors that are cleaned and disinfected every day.
- All Toys are cleaned and disinfected every day.
- Air sterilizer and Purifier runs constantly. We do everything we can to make the environment as healthy as possible for your child.
- Each child will have their own cot at nap time and babies have their own crib/playpen
- We have a special education teacher on staff
Call us today: 1-718-427-6852
We are here to serve you and answer any questions you may have.